Trusted Tails Mobile Pet Grooming
Trusted Tails Cat Sitting & Grooming
Available in most parts of Clinton and Oak Ridge
BONDED AND FULLY INSURED
Over 25 Years Animal Care Experience
Red Cross Certified in Animal First Aid
Certified Professional Mobile Groomers
We know that each cat and kitten is a unique individual, and you can rest assured that we follow your instructions in intricate detail so that your cat will be able to feel comfortable even when you can't be there with them.
Trusted Tails are professional care takers, as well as certified cat groomers, who provide reliable, secure, and vital home-care (in your home) services while you are away. Besides caring for your beloved furry family member we also include mail or newspaper pick up, plant care and watering, placing trash outside for pickup or rotating the lights and opening or closing the blinds to make your house look lived-in.
We not only provide the essentials such as feeding, changing water, daily litter box maintenance, but we spend quality time with your cats as if they were our own, as well as administer any medications they need (all types, including oral, topical, eye, ear, insulin injections, subcutaneous fluids), brush them, and even spend quiet time with elderly, disabled, sick, or shy cats. For an additional fee we also offer nail clipping, baths, shed less treatments, as well as lion cuts.
You can feel safe and secure knowing your cat will be well looked after by not only animal lovers but also by knowledgeable veterinary technicians with over ten years experience working at animal hospitals, as well as being Certified by Red Cross in Animal First Aid and Feline CPR.
Services and Prices
Regular visit- Up to 20 mins $25
Hourly Visit- 60 mins $45
Short Hair Baths $30
Long Hair Baths $40
Shed Less Treatment $15
Lion Cut $55
Nail Trimming $10
Cat sitting Prices include:
Feeding, brushing, playtime, medications, fresh water, treats, quality time, cleaning up any hairballs, litter box scooping, changing litter, mail or newspaper pick up, indoor plant watering, placing trash outside for pickup or rotating the lights and opening or closing the blinds to make your house look lived in
No Hidden Fees.
No extra Charge for Last Minute.
No additional charges for prime vacation times, holidays, or week-ends.
Free consultations Satisfaction guarantee
checks, cash, paypal, and all major credit cards
What are the advantages for your pet?
Reduced Stress-Your pet stays in its own familiar secure environment where all the sights, smells and sounds say “Home!” And NO barking dogs!
Diet and Exercise-Customary diet and exercise routines are followed, with no interruption to upset your pet.
No “Travel Trauma-” Travel in a vehicle upsets some pets.
Health Concerns-With a pet sitter, there is minimal exposure to illness of other animals.
T L C-Most importantly, your pet receives love and personal attention while you are away.:
What are the advantages for you?
Travel-You won’t be inconvenienced or upset by transporting your pet. And no chasing around the cat with a carrier!
No Imposition-You don’t have to impose on a friend, neighbor or relative to care for your pet, but instead rely on a pet care professional who will put you pet’s needs first.
Security-Your home is made more secure by making your house looked lived in
Peace of Mind-While you’re away, you can feel confident that your pets are in capable, caring hands.
Special Services-Trusted Tails can provide additional home services while caring for your pet, such as watering plants and bringing in the mail.
Mobile Cat Grooming
Benefits of Mobile Grooming are Endless!
◦ We come to you! You no longer need to rush to an appointment, so no chance your cat will get carsick. No need to be home!
◦ Cats will be more comfortable having the same groomer each visit which helps build a lasting bond with your pet!
◦ Your Cat receives individual, one-on-one attention for the entire duration of the grooming, your cat has our undivided attention.
◦ Stress free environment. Quiet, calm, and relaxing atmosphere because there are no barking dogs.
◦ Reduces risk of car accident while traveling with your pet, all the while saving time and money at the pump
It’s a myth that cats groom themselves, they lick, they don’t groom. One is a professional using knowledge, experience, products and tools, to clean, neaten, trim, clip, and make kitty healthier, the other is a tongue used to spread saliva around. Short hair, medium or long fur; doesn’t matter, they all benefit from being regularly groomed professionally. When cats lick, they ingest large amounts of shedding hair, as well as lots of germs, and bacteria added from visits to the litter box, or even worst things if they go outside. Keep your cats safe with a regular visits to a groomer!
More benefits to having your cat groomed:
◦ Scheduled Grooming will keep mats to a minimal, which in turn will be more comfortable for your cat
◦ Cat scratching and destroying your curtains or couch? A groomer can apply soft paws tips, so they can't scratch or claw your furniture and you!
◦ Regular visits to a groomer will help eliminate hairballs being left around your house!
◦ Groomers can check for lumps, or parasites that unchecked could make your cat sick
◦ Cleaner eyes, ears, teeth and fresher skin will keep kitty healthy longer
◦ If you have allergies, grooming your cat every 4-6 weeks will eliminate, for most people, the symptoms, no more stuffy nose or watery eyes
◦ Most cat breeds shed, bathing/grooming every 4-6 weeks will help stop excessive hair on furniture and clothes.
A bath and blow dry is just what kitty needs to reduce shedding, remove tangles, clean and deodorize. Also includes cleaned eyes, ears and trimmed nails.
Shedding procedure removes undercoat to dramatically reduce shedding but leaves the rest of the coat intact.
Short hair Baths just $30 if during cat sit, Long hair bath just $40 and Just additional $15 for advance shed less treatments
Cat Shaving and Full Grooms
Special degreasing shampoo, blow dry, shaving/styling, sanitary trim, foot pads shaved, nail trim, and ear cleaning.
Lion Clip-$55-70 if during cat sit
Pelt/full body matted-$80 & up
Trimming Nails only $10 during cat sit
Helps cut down on damage to furniture, carpets, and your skin!